Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Oy!

Well, I've been trying the digestive enzymes along with my low acid diet.  Even went off the OTC meds to see where I was.  Did well for a few days and was really impressed with Acid Soothe.  It did well if I remembered to take it right after a meal, but if I didn't ... not so great.  So today I tried the ACV thing again ... and daggone it, I guess I'm just not ready for it, or something, cuz I'm not doing great with it.  This is really a perfect illustration of how different we all are and that our bodies need different things to kick this reflux issue.  I believe I can ... but I'm not there  .... YET.  I'll go back to not doing the ACV for the time being ... but I'm sure many have found great help and healing using it.  Everything I've read about it seems to make it great for almost anything that ails you!

So back to the quest.

Next up on the block ... aloe vera juice ... some swear by it ... do you?  Tell me about it and which brand you use!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment